g for your Lawsuit to settle? Need fast financial relief?
Funding for Lawsuits can get you Funding in 24 hours upon approval.
Funding for Lawsuits is a specialty pre-settlement finance firm that offers cash advances to plaintiffs involved in pending lawsuits. We work with many different case types each month to provide customized lawsuit funding services for plaintiffs.
- No obligation
- No credit/employment check
- Non-recourse advances – If you don’t get paid, we don’t get paid!
Don’t Let Someone Else’s Negligence Stop You from Paying your Bills!
We believe you deserve financial security. We have helped thousands of plaintiffs successfully obtain pre-settlement funding by offering them low rates and highest dollar amount approvals.
Case types we are currently considering include:
- Personal Injury (auto accident, pedestrian injury, dog bite, premise liability, Slip/Trip/Fall, negligence, aviation accidents, serious brain injury & trauma, nursing home neglect, etc.)
- Product Liability (Transvaginal Mesh, Hip Recall, GranuFlo, Bad Drug, etc.) We are a proud sponsor of TVTNO! Foundation – a not-for- profit organization dedicated to supporting victims of Mesh
- Wrongful Death
- FELA/Jones ACt/Labor Laws
- Medical Malpractice (negligence, misdiagnosis, failure to diagnose, prescription erros, surgical mistakes, birth injuries, etc.)
- Workers Comp Third Party Claim
- Discrimination and Sexual Abuse
- Settled Cases
We work FAST
Apply online at our website or by calling 1-800-577-6115.
Our Process is Seamless. Our professional staff is trained to thouroughly explain the lawsuit funding process and make a stressful situation a simple one for our clients.
- We value your time and ours. Our funding specialists are able to determine in just a few minutes if your claim pre-qualifies.
- No hassle process. We will work directly with your law firm.
- Fast Funding Decisions. Once your documents are received your file is reviewed by an Underwriter who will then make a funding decision.
- No obligation. Finding out what you qualify for does not interfere with your case whatsoever.
Please be aware that we are a pre-settlement finance service and we do not offer legal advice.